Apache Tribal Chant
(As loud as you can!)
Apaches, Apaches we are strong,
We work hard all day long.
We don’t even like to sleep, take a bath or brush our teeth.
Blah!!! (while sticking out your tongue)
The Six Aims of the Native Dads and Sons:
1. To be clean in body and pure in heart.
2. To always be a friend with my father and son.
3. To love the sacred circle of my family.
4. To be attentive while others speak.
5. To love my neighbor as myself.
6. To seek and preserve the beauty of the Great Spirit’s work in forest, field, and steam.