Crow are strong
Crow are small
Crow fight for one and all
We got paint on our face
We don’t like toothpaste
Banging our camp all over the place
We will rock you, sock you, flush you down the toilet
Hope you enjoyed it
The Six Aims of the Native Dads and Sons:
1. To be clean in body and pure in heart.
2. To always be a friend with my father and son.
3. To love the sacred circle of my family.
4. To be attentive while others speak.
5. To love my neighbor as myself.
6. To seek and preserve the beauty of the Great Spirit’s work in forest, field, and steam.