Mohawk Tribe has currently been merged with the Blackfoot Tribe. (please refer to Blackfoot page)
Mighty, mighty Mohawks!
We love our tribe, we love our land,
But most of all we like to hang out with Dad.
*also, all new initiatives receive Mohawk dog tags
The Six Aims of the Native Dads and Sons:
1. To be clean in body and pure in heart.
2. To always be a friend with my father and son.
3. To love the sacred circle of my family.
4. To be attentive while others speak.
5. To love my neighbor as myself.
6. To seek and preserve the beauty of the Great Spirit’s work in forest, field, and steam.