Pals forever, we are pals forever, we’re the mighty Navajo.
Clean in body, we are pure in spirit, we’re the mighty Navajo.
Broken Lance Nation, Broken Lance Nation, Mighty… Mighty…
And now (pointing down), may the Great Spirit (pointing upwards), of
all Great Spirits…, be with you (pointing to Navajo brothers), and you,
and you, and you, now and forever (simulating the shooting of an
arrow into the sky from a bow).
The Six Aims of the Native Dads and Sons:
1. To be clean in body and pure in heart.
2. To always be a friend with my father and son.
3. To love the sacred circle of my family.
4. To be attentive while others speak.
5. To love my neighbor as myself.
6. To seek and preserve the beauty of the Great Spirit’s work in forest, field, and steam.